Erectile Dysfunction (ED) might be more common than you think. Listen in as Dr. S analyzes just how normal this little problem is.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Erectile Dysfunction affects more than 30 Million Men in America.
- ED could be a symptom of diabetes
- ED can happen to men of all ages
- Why are so many men experiencing ED problems?
- Complications that arise from ED in romantic relationships
- How to improve “erection-ability”:
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Diet/Fitness. People out of shape don’t usually do as well in physical activities of any kind
- Certain foods are scientifically proven to improve your “erection-abilities”:
- Watermelon AND Pomegranate Fruit Shakes
- Direct sunlight can help because of Vitamin D levels
- Specific Smells including:
- Lavender mixed with pumpkin pie
- Nutritional Supplements
- Maca: “Nature’s answer to Viagra”
- Viagra / Cialis
- Always check with your Doctor first before taking any new medication or supplements.
- Erection Injections
- Hormonal Treatments
- Finally, take off the pressure! Focus on all the other fun ways you can enjoy each other intimately.
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, then why not subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Also, if you have a spare moment, please leave an iTunes rating and review! It boosts the show in the rankings, which helps other people discover Sex In South Beach!