Dr. Sonjia is back from Jamaica with new sex advice!
- An article just came out in the Sunday New York Times, and it really proposes that couples facing any sort of challenges should address their sexual issues first before communication or any other issues. Because not making time for sex is one issue, but not even acknowledging or addressing the lack of sex or sexual intimacy in a relationship is an entirely different and more destructive can of worms. What’s my solution? A sex-cation!
- 5 rules for a successful sex-cation
- Pick an awesome location where there’s very little clothing required
- Leave the kids at home
- Sex. Do it. Talk about it
- Do some sexually that you would not normally do at home
- Do an intimacy building activity to help bring you closer together
Check out the Sex in South Beach Book on Amazon
Gary Chapman’s 5 Languages of Love Quiz
If you like this episode, do me sexy favor and subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Also, if you have a spare moment, please leave an iTunes rating and review which helps other people discover the show! With your help sharing the show, we can create a world of sexually satisfied people – which means a world filled with peace, love, and HAPPINESS!