On this episode of “Sex In South Beach”, Dr. S tackles the transgender question.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Some men are into dudes who look like ladies and that is alright! As long as you know what you like, and you can be honest with other people about that
- Remember, the ladies in “Orange is the new Black” are not the only transgender “bro’s” or “ho’s” out there!
- What does transgender/transsexual actually mean?
- The correct term is “person in transition”
- People in transition identify more with the opposite gender, than the gender they were classified at birth
- Some people have internal identities and sexual orientations that don’t fit into our “traditional” ideas
- Gender and sexual orientation are completely distinct concepts
- Join the VIP list for immediate access to great sexual health resources including games, tip sheets, and fun ways to find sexual satisfaction that are not available to the general public.
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, then why not subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Also, if you have a spare moment, please leave an iTunes rating and review. It boosts the show in the rankings, which helps other people discover Sex In South Beach!